Why Choose Josh as Your Listing Agent?
As a seller, important questions to consider include who will represent your interests in the sales transaction. Who is focusing attention on marketing your property and watching out for your bottom line? Do you need a real estate agent? What do they do and how are they paid? Most important, how do you find an agent that you can trust?
What Does a Listing Agent Do?
Josh, as you listing agent, wears many hats—he's your marketing manager, transaction coordinator, a mortgage and closing liason, and a trusted advisor. Plus, Josh helps connect you to the professionals you'll need along the way. Plus, Josh helps connect you to the professionals you'll need along the way. Here is what you can expect him to accomplish for you:
- Guiding you through the difficult landscape of paperwork, contracts, and important steps that most people aren't aware of, often leading them to make costly mistakes
- Obtaining the highest price possible, within the shortest amount of time
- Providing a Comprehensive Marketing System to market your home
- Utilizing our many resources to successfully promote your property
- Making use of our professional sales and support staff
- Providing you with useful, accurate information and solid advice to allow you to make informed decisions with confidence
- Using national exposure and exclusive resources from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, our national real estate network